Mont Rochelle, Sir Richard Branson’s South African Hotel and Vineyard is excited to welcome its very first guests to uncover the delights of Franschhoek’s hidden gem. Having undergone an extensive refurbishment, Mont Rochelle now boasts a brand new spa with a Hammam, a heated pool, 22 beautifully refurbished bedrooms and a new restaurant Miko, named after previous owner, Miko Rwayitare.
In an area internationally renowned for its winelands and stunning scenery, Mont Rochelle boasts a unique hilltop setting and private vineyard encompassing 39 hectares. Attracting food and wine lovers, guests at Mont Rochelle can enjoy an array of activities from horse-back riding to an afternoon exploring the wine cellar at our Miko cellar. For guests who would like to combine a winelands break with a safari, Mont Rochelle provides the perfect extension to a stay at Ulusaba Private Game Reserve in the Sabi Sand, adjacent to the Kruger National Park.
To celebrate the opening of Mont Rochelle, Virgin Limited Editions is offering a special complimentary night stay from 1st of September 2014 until 21st December 2014 when booking to stay for four nights or more.Make sure you are one of the first to see the newly refurbished Mont Rochelle Hotel & Vineyard and discover what Franschhoek has to offer with a free night stay from September 2014.
- Mont Rochelle is an hour’s drive from Cape Town, in the town of Franschhoek.
- Mont Rochelle has 22 guests rooms and six suites.
- 4 Shiraz Rooms with king-size beds feature courtyard or valley views
- 6 Merlot Rooms are larger than our Shiraz Rooms and also boast king-size beds with valley views
- 6 Cabernet Rooms include a private terrace overlooking the valley
- 4 spacious Pinotage Suites with a separate lounge and fantastic views
- 2 largest suites, the Cap Classique Suites with seperate lounge area, private terrace and private plunge pool
- Personalised wine tasting and picnic among vineyards.
- Outdoor heated swimming pool
- Gym and in-house spa